Friday, May 25, 2007

Ultimate Fan

It was a hot and humid 90 degree day here in the Boston area today. But I spent most of the day indoors. Not that I'm complaining. I wrapped up shooting for a regional commercial that I'll be appearing in. It was actually the second in a series of commercials- the first was so well-received, it was decided there would be a second. (At least. There may be more ahead! Who knows?)

While I have had some minimal experience in the television arena, these have been the first commercials that I've been a part of. You'd think that a thirty second commercial wouldn't take too long to shoot, but it actually takes quite a while. I think I did pretty well, but I guess it should have been easy for me, as I was basically playing myself. I even wore my own clothes. No wardrobe necessary. It was also filmed partially in my home, and partially in my neighborhood, so there was definitely a bit of a comfort factor. You can see the first commercial here.

This post was going to be a review of the Sox accomplishments to date. I already had the musical theme picked out. My transitions were prepped and I had a lot of good material. But I got scooped by (Pos-Men #159) Amalie Benjamin. It wasn't the first time and won't be the last. Your time would be better served listening here, than reading anything I would write. She should have been a little more glowingly positive about the Phillies' chances at the playoffs (though she did predict them as the NL wild card team in the preseason), but aside from that it was a good performance. (This clip was also on NESN, prior to tonight's Rangers-Sox rain delay.) Most of the blogosphere is raving about Hazel Mae and Tina Cervasio, but have you ever seen either of them speak about "correlations" or "Fausto Carmona?" Didn't think so...

1 comment:

KAYLEE said...

NICE SWEEP OF THE RANGERS:-)