Friday, March 9, 2007

A Brief Musical Interlude


I'm very excited to see how the Phillies and Sox do this season. And whether Manny plays more games than J.D. Drew. The Bruins' playoff run and the Flyers' battle to escape last place in the NHL are also worthy of note.

But I'm also looking forward to hearing new albums by Threshold (pic on left) and Redemption (pic above). In my years as a music fan, I've transitioned from disco of the Sesame variety to metal of the Progressive variety.
However, I have consistently enjoyed Cookie Monster vocals.


Threshold
has released a video for the 1st single, "Pilot in the Sky of Dreams" and advanced scouting reports indicate that Redemption's April 3rd release, "The Origins of Ruin" will be every bit as good as their 2005 masterpiece, "The Fullness of Time." I think I'll be listening to these CDs when I fly down to Philly for the World Series Champs parade this October.

1 comment:

KAYLEE said...

The only problem with the phillies is Jimmy rollins